Saturday, April 30, 2011

Line Study #7 - Garage

Since we bought our house, I have always been amazed with the 3 car garage, that my husband so quickly filled up. Every time I am in it, I find something new. There are so many lines to look at, so many things that look really expensive and I have no idea how they work. I'm interested in the idea of the 3 car garage in the suburbs; what is in them?, the clutter we hide, how we store things, organizational techniques, etc. In our household, the garage is the most "cluttered" area of the house (besides the studio of course). It is my husbands domain, he does what he pleases with it, and I am truly amazed by all of the things I see in it. Here are some images of a few things that I felt had interesting linear qualities. More to come, there is so much more in this space! stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment